- manutd1878.fmcrowd.com Dec.Jan 2014/15 Update & Transfer Deadline Day
- Long-shots everywhere The Yellow Machine marches on!
- Long-shots everywhere Doubling up!
- Football Manager Stories FM 2013 Player Profile - Joao Denoni
- The Chalkboard Diaries How To Utilise Scout and Team Reports
- hecomesfromserbia.fmcrowd.com First day at work!
- hecomesfromserbia.fmcrowd.com Hello world!
- Maybe the 2nd half will be better... A brief interlude: From Houston, to Morocco, to Boavista, to the watching daytime T.V. in your pants
- wizguy1990.fmcrowd.com Overdue Return
- Football Manager Stories FM 2013 Player Profile - Neven Subotic
- Football Manager Stories FM 13 Time Machine: The Curious Case of Alex Chamberlain
- ryanowens.fmcrowd.com Meeting with the Chairman
- ryanowens.fmcrowd.com Decisions, decisions
- ryanowens.fmcrowd.com Before I Begin
- johnny.fmcrowd.com Data Editor Changes I made before starting my career
Some pundits claim there is a new rising, a shift in power, a super force that can't be moved. No its not a horde of orcs or those squeaky Daleks, I am referring to German Football of course. For many years zee Germans have staked a claim for brewing incredible youth, though falling short in...
Playing Barcelona is never an easy task especially in the first few seasons as they still have a great squad. I recently played them in the Super Cup after I won the Europa League. I tend to get asked a lot about how I set up to face the bigger sides so I thought I'd...
There seems to be a bit of a misconception knocking around on the forums that you have to continuously tweak tactics all the time and that its a very time consuming. That isn't true at all and I play a good 70% of my games without changing anything apart from subs. The other 30% is...
I'm conscious of the fact that when I have written about asymmetry previously, I have stayed away from the Premier League, where most people play, thus making it potentially not as useful for everyone who is struggling tactically. However, another reason for this was that until recently I have struggled to get asymmetry working in...
I hate numbers. I was always terrible in maths, especially when we got to the formulas and stuff; I wondered where the hell would we be using in the rest of our lives? After the 3rd year in high school, I had zero idea of what our maths teacher was talking about in front of...